Arming you with the right information and tools to stay compliant
In the landscape of employee benefits, change is a way of life.
At Vizance, we want to ensure that, through all of the complexities, you are armed with the right information and tools to stay compliant. Through our on-site Compliance Attorney, we are able to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Wellness Programs
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- State and Federal Legislative Updates
- Regulatory Updates
Vizance Insight Series
The Compliance Attorney at Vizance provides monthly educational opportunities through webinars and seminars covering a variety of compliance-related subject matter. Among the topics we present are: “FMLA Basics”, “Employee Leave Administration Essentials”, “ACA Reporting Made Easy”, “Dusting off the Employee Handbook”, and “Can Your Wellness Plan Get You Sued?”
To receive information on our upcoming events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.